Comment on page
Transfer Mode Rentals
In certain instances, the NFT asset must be present in the wallet upon connection. In this case, the transfer rental mode is offered, with the following details:
- Asset Owner - can offer or list their NFTs to the marketplace as available for rental at a user defined terms, including rental rate, rental time period as well as collateral required. As long as the NFT is not being rented, the owner, can also de-list their NFTs from the marketplace.
- Renter/Player - can choose to rent an available NFT from the marketplace and begin playing to earn. The collateral amount secures the return of the NFT to the asset owner.
- Game or Asset Platforms - no action is required to recognize the rental as the NFT asset is transferred to the renter's wallet.
Some points relating this transfer rental function:
- Upon listing, the NFT is sent from the asset owner's wallet to a marketplace escrow smart contract.
- When a renter completes a rental transaction (which includes the prepayment of the full rental amount), net funds are disbursed to the asset owner and the NFT is transferred to the renter's wallet.